Ever wondered how to remove twitter followers that are not following back especially if they are many?

Hi Readers,
I was just fooling around on the internet looking for better ways to make things better when i stumbled on this info.
Actually, i have been lookig for a way to massively flush out those twitter followers that do not follow back.
So I began to look around and found a website that can actually do that for me with just a click.
 Mind you, I tested this on pc because i was on pc then. I dont know how it will look like or even work when on mobile.

So whats the name of this website that i found?
tweepi
Its tweepi.com. Head over to the website and login using your twitter account. once you are in, you can easily flush out those selfish jerks that doesn't like following back! Thanks for reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...